1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

    I absolutely love your quizzes, Thanks

    Not too bad I think, most of the ones I missed are understandable. But I can't believe I missed Popmart's 3rd to last

    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Nice job anyway! I find myself forgetting about that song a lot, too, for some reason.

    Glad you like the quizzes, as always.
  2. 214 points
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    Nice job anyway! I find myself forgetting about that song a lot, too, for some reason.

    Glad you like the quizzes, as always.
    I had forgotten about
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    The Cry
    which obviously made it much worse since it appears quite a lot of times. It took me almost a full minute to realize


    No way I could remember about
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Boy/Girl, With A Shout (as an opener, WTFFF), Daydream Believer or Maggie's Farm
    so I'm pretty glad with the result.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

    I absolutely love your quizzes, Thanks

    Not too bad I think, most of the ones I missed are understandable. But I can't believe I missed Popmart's 3rd to last

    Spoiler (click to toggle)



    I can't believe I forgot about it AGAIN hahahaha Someone kill me please

    I thought it was gonna be harder, to be honest. Still I missed 17!

    Spoiler (click to toggle)
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]



    I can't believe I forgot about it AGAIN hahahaha Someone kill me please

    I thought it was gonna be harder, to be honest. Still I missed 17!

    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Wow, you just are not having any luck with that song, Sergio.
  6. Hahaha yes I think it's because it's not included in any regular album, which are the songs that I mentally go through when filling the setlists out; then I try to fill the blank spaces with non-album songs but that one in particular seems to slip away!
  7. It was a lot of fun.
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    239/247 I entered People Rockin' In The Free World and it didn't accept it.
    I can't believe I forgot about Two Hearts
  8. You guys are sharp. I'm glad you enjoy these!
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more